· 1 cup goat milk
· ¼ cup blood orange juice
· ¼ cup lemon juice
· 2 cloves garlic, microplaned
· ¼ jalapeño, sliced with seeds
· 3 tbsp honey
· 2 tsp salt
Mix Tiger’s Milk ingredients. Strain jalepeño out and reserve. Make Tiger’s Milk marinade 24 hours in advance and keep in refrigerator until ready to use.
· 8 oz sushi grade fish, diced medium
Dice fish into edible chunks. Season with salt, and coat with ½ of the Tiger’s Milk mixture.
· 4 blood oranges, segmented
· 1 pint Tiger’s Milk marinade
· 2 red bell peppers, small dice
· 2 Asian pears, small dice
· 1 shallot, shaved into paper thin rings
· 1 bunch fresh basil
· Salt to taste
· 1 lemon, zested
· 1 tbsp olive oil
For each serving (to be served in a clear bowl or glass), place 8 segments of blood oranges, and top with 2 oz of marinated fish, and 1 oz of Tiger’s Milk dressing.
In a separate mixing bowl mix together bell pepper, Asian pear, basil, shaved shallot, salt, lemon zest, and olive oil. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. Place on top of marinated fish. Serve ice cold.
Can sit for up to 1 hour refrigerated.